Monday, May 07, 2012

Party Time (Autumn turns 2)!

We had Autumn's party and it was so fun!  I figure this would be the last birthday party where I was allowed to choose the theme (maybe I can squeak by when she turns 3?).  I chose hearts.  It was simple, but pretty and fun.  Here's some pics!

2 year olds are so silly!
The whole she-bang
Snacky snacks.  Chocolate dipped pretzels and cherry tarts from  I Can Teach My Child

Heart cups and fancy pink punch
Twig tree centerpiece from Tater Tots and Jello
Special Seat with Birthday Bear, Heart Balloon, and  Tissue Paper "A"  from  Made During Naptime
Happy Birthday Banner inspired by Today's Mama
Balloons on the mailbox.  I came up with this brilliant idea all on my own! Can you even imagine?!

Caleb got in on the action and he was unimpressed. 
Her favorite toys were:
Her trike


Her water table
Her fairy wings and tutu


And her baby doll



And, just for kicks, here is a picture from when she turned one:


Why do they grow up??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i started licking my sisterspu ssy at 2 i love the taste of it wet withpee