Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Show and Tell

Mrs. Yellow Ribbon asks: What are some words or phrases you use all the time? What about words you made up or words you use to refer to something and people look at you like they have no clue what on earth you're talking about?


1.) redonkulous-used in place of ridiculous.  Got this one from Hubby


2.) Hoodlum-Nickname for Baby Girl (I'm gonna have to stop saying this once she starts talking!)


3.) Oh, shite-I use this to prevent myself from cussing


4.) Oh, mother-See explanation for #3


5.) All jacked up-used when something is all messy, broken, not doing what I want it to, etc.


6.) Wee Beasty-another nickname for Baby Girl.  Got this one from Scott Westerfeld


7.) Are you wacko? -This one is pretty self-explanatory :)


That's all I can think of!  Join in the fun and link up over at Mrs. Yellow Ribbon!

No comments: