Holy. Guacamole.
Packing up our life. Again. It's like that Tim McGraw chorus "over & over again"...
When will the madness stop??????
I am so so lucky I am married to a man who takes responsibility for me & our baby daughter. It is midnight fifteen here & he is packing, packing, packing. I would help him (and I am when he asks me to) but he is by far the best packer I know. He is fitting a lot of life into our luggage :)
So far, army life has been major crap. So far, it is totally not my thing. But I remind myself that this is what God has chosen for me during this season of life so I guess it is my thing! This is my army life as far as living situations go (as best we can tell...it may change):
1 year-ROTC
6 months-BOLC
6 months-overseas
1 year-back to the states
6 months-back overseas
6 months-captain's career course (back in the states)
Friggin' ridiculous if you ask me. Not that anyone is or anything. *sigh*
We are leaving very shortly to go to Europe. I think I will like it once we get over there. It is kind of a bummer that I will only be there for about 6 months (nothing is in stone yet). It's like I want my life to be somewhere-either here or there. Traveling overseas for half of a year with an infant is a DRAG! Of course, Hubby is worth it. OF COURSE! I would never choose to be apart from him just for convenience sake. I hope Baby Girl adjusts ok to the time change. We will be uber-dependant on God those first few days with her schedule plus finding an apartment, etc.
I am so tired that this post may not even be making sense! I will probably read it tomorrow & see how it is total gibberish :)
On another front, we are hopefully going to be getting pregnant sometime in the next year! It is so funny because with our first we were super secretive about it & now we are announcing it to the world. Funny how things change. If we do get pregnant, then we would have 2 babies & I love the thought of that! We would have a little baby & a big baby. Baby Girl will always be my baby though! Of course, God may have other plans for us. Only time will tell!!
Super Easy DIY Toy Story Theme Family Costume Ideas
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment