Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Space Needle/Seattle

Whoa-Seattle is AWESOME!! I love this city! We've had so much fun here. So much fun, in fact, that we took a 3-hour nap today...whoops!


Here's a re -cap.
Post-graduation, we went to the space needle for dinner & a totally awesome view.







Can you see Mt. Rainer in the background? It's so pretty!


Today, we went down to the Seattle Public Market where we bought raspberries, smoothies, and souviners. Too cool!





Thereafter occurred the aforementioned prolonged nap :)

For dinner, we ate at the Irish Pub where I got my first ever steamed clams. yummy- I ate them all. Then we went and watched "500 Days of Summer". Not bad.



let's try that again with our eyes open :)


Lastly, we took a dip in the hot tub-WONDERFUL!
Tommorrow, it's onward to FORKS!! I'm so excited!! :)

No comments: