Wednesday, April 12, 2006

oh, rain!

yes, it's raining in my home. it's raining where i work & it's raining where i play. košice-the city of eternal snow & now eternal rain. i actually love the rain most of the time, but maybe i am getting a little tiny bit tired of it. the sun would be most welcomed by most creatures. it was sunny for a moment, but then came the rain. there are worms on the street (ew) & ants in the bathroom (they are actually kind of cute).

rain reflections:
oh, sweet spring rain, bringing life to the nature
landing on leaves & everything else there ever was
making my curls unable to control themselves &
making my teammates a little ornary ;-)

but, rain, you are good
what would life be without rain??
you bring life
you bring restoration
you make dry things not dry
& dead things not dead

i cannot help myself-i love you rain!
i will always be your biggest fan
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how your beautiful words have encoruaged me to embrace the rain, to love it, to cherish it! I never knew I could feel this way about the rain! Maybe your next post could be called, "Oh, wind," and your words could help me to feel about the wind the way I now feel about the rain! :)

Anonymous said...

Meg,
i do like the way you write about the rain...but i still do not like rain:). when i am on the way back home from school and it's raining, it drives me totally crazy ;) But, in that moment i say to myself exactly the same you wrote: " Rain, you make dead things not dead"(nice idea, girl), and it really helps...THANK YOU!
gretka

Anonymous said...

we get ornery?? really??