Friday, May 24, 2013

Sticky Weight Plus Some

My baby weight is stuck on me.  I was looking back at some of my old posts and 6ish weeks postpartum with Autumn, I wrote "...my stomach is flat...".  UGH.  I didn't know how good I had it!  With Caleb too, it came right off.  Now I have an 11 week old and I still feel pregnant because of my gut.  UGH.  I have a couple theories.  One is I am getting old.  Another one is I got pregnant too soon. Those are my only two theories.  Death to my belly fat! Death to my back fat! Death to my leg fat!  I feel so disgusting almost all the time.  I joined a work out group that is definitely making me sweat and making my muscles ache, but is it enough?  What else can I do?  I am a total dunce when it comes to getting in shape since I've never been in shape before.  Funny how that works.  I don't want to be shallow but I want to feel attractive.  I know beauty comes from the inside, but I feel so gross and squishy.  UGH.

I was watching Arrested Development tonight and it is just as hilarious as it was 3 years ago.  I just love that show!  Arrested Development, Friends, The Office, and Modern Family never fail to make me crack up and I love it!

If I could drink a Grande Soy White Chocolate Mocha without having to pay for it and without the calories turning directly into fat on my thighs, I totally would everyday.  They are sooooo good!

I am so emotional lately.  I hate it.  I'm totally not normal when it comes to emotions....I won't say not normal because I know quite a few people like me, I'll say not healthy.  I don't like feeling things.  Sometimes when I nurse Eliza, I get this influx of gushy emotions and I just don't like it.

Chris has been working late nights and so I'm taking care of the kids solo and IT IS SO HARD.  Ohmygosh, by the end of the day my patience is totally kaput.  Not to mention my energy.  Baths are the worst.  Imagine washing, scrubbing, rinsing, drying, lotioning, and dressing 4 humans (I am counting myself as one of them)...it's exhausting.

There is a crazy cat outside.  It's freaking me out.

Let's end on a happy note!  I had a conversation with Autumn about her thumb sucking and she hasn't sucked it for 2 days...just like that!  I think she is making up for the insanity we went through to potty train her.  Seriously, though, she just stopped!  I made her a sticker chart and am giving her special rocks (the child LOVES rocks!).  If this lasts, it will earn her major major brownie points the rest of her life!

My kids are so awesome.  If you knew them, you would think so too :)      

No comments: