Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'll Tell You a Secret

Or maybe five since I don't have anything else to blog about.

1.) I eat capers. Straight from the jar.  By the forkful.  I've done it for years. YUM.

2.) I love love love Jimmy Buffet music!  I don't love country and I don't love island music, but I love his music!  Wish I could see him in concert.  That would be awwwwwwesome.

3.) I used to write poetry.  For some reason, that embarrasses me, but I probably have at least 200 poems I've written.

4.) I love being a mom and will stay home as long as I'm able, but I reeeeally miss working.  Like, as soon as all my kids are in school (ha! about 8-10 years from now maybe?), I will be getting a part time job even if it pays minimum wage.

5.) At least one day a week I don't get out of my PJ's until my husband texts me that he's on his way home.  Well, maybe one day every two weeks :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I can see you writing poetry :) And I don't think its embarrassing at all! And I've never had a caper. What do they taste like?

Meghan said...

Capers are kind of tart (?). That's not really the word. Imagine vinegar. They are pickled I guess. They are really strong and a lot of people only like them mixed in with pasta or something, but I looooove them by themselves! You should try them. I'm sure your Giada girl uses them sometimes, although they are kind of Italian I think.