Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Countdown is On

We will soon be returning to America to visit family and then Hubby will return to Germany before deploying and I will stay in sweet sweet Tennessee.  Ahhhh, Tennessee.  I just love that word :)

Mostly, I'm freaking out because we have so much to do! I am mailing boxes back and trying to pack and trying to clean and do laundry and also don't forget I am taking care of a 14-month-old all day long! Plus I'm pregnant so not exactly at the top of my game.  One day at a time, right? 

I'm also freaking out about the trip home with our girl.   In case you missed the post about the trip over here, here you go: The Move Across The Pond.
It was, in a word, terrible.  And I am afraid events are going to repeat themselves.  They can't be that bad again, can they?  I refuse to re-read that post because I'm already worried about it and if I re-read it then it will just make things worse.   Babies are wonderful, but oh. my. word. they sure can run you through the ringer. 

In other news, I made finger puppets yesterday :)  I thought someone would be more impressed than she was, but oh well. She almost decapitated the butcher.  So now she can only play with the baker and the candlestick maker.

Alright, getting hungry.  It's time for second breakfast.  Actually, its lunchtime! I missed second breakfast today.  Dang!  Second breakfast is one of the major perks of being pregnant :)

Hope everyone has a great whatever today is! I'm off to eat and to pack!

No comments: