Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bucket List

Yep, 'tis true.  I am going to make a bucket list.  I am pretty sure I made one of these years ago in some journal.  But there is no way I am going to go digging around in my emotions from 8ish years ago to find it!  No thank you, I'll keep my present day :) 


First thing on my bucket list (I never saw that movie...why is it called that? Seems pretty random! Did the movie coin that term or was it already in existance?  Anyway...) is playing the piano.  I have a gorgeous old piano just waiting on me at my parents house.  It is just normal but the legs are curvy...the legs swirl around like the top of an ice cream cone.  Wish I had a picture.  It really is so pretty.  I miss it.


Not only do I have a piano, but I took lessons for maybe a year or two in maybe middle school.  Details are fuzzy :)  I have super duper long skinny fingers & they LOVED playing piano.  My piano teacher's husband's mother died & they apparantly got a nice enough inheritance so she quit.  Don't blame her.  Anyhoo, that's why I quit.


But I will play again...one day.  One day when we have a house of our own.  One day when we are in one place long enough to take lessons.  One day maybe me & Baby Girl can take lessons together!  That would be a dream come true.  Seriously.   

No comments: