Friday, July 21, 2006

shame on me

really! it is has been so long since i have written anything.
actually, i have been in complete anti-productive mode as of late. i really do nothing even worth mentioning. but what the hey-i'll mention it anyway.
i gets lots of sleep. too much really so i stay tired all the time.
i have watched 2 seasons of felicity, but am now fasting from the tv for 4 days-we'll see how that one works out ;-)
i started a puzzle & that has brought more reward than i anticipated.
i am reading 2 books: "Ethan Frome" by Edith Wharton & "When Godly People do Ungodly Things" by Beth Moore. both are very good.
my father just finished a book called "Freakonomics" by Steven D. Levitt. yes, it is about economics, but highly entertaining & i would recommend it to most anyone.
i got glasses (i know! can you even imagine?)

i am working on my resume (gag) & looking for a place to live.
well, that is seriously all i have to say.
this is no lie, this is my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate, sounds like my life too at the moment, especially the sleep part and i watched a season of Gilmore Girls. I have started training for a half marathon so I guess that is productive and I am starting the resume thing...yuck! I am in PA right now so I guess you will be getting read to head up this way also. Hopefully we can talk soon, we have to start planning our Charleston trip, it is coming up soon! I miss my Fat Nose sista ho!!!! Love you