Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bucket List

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever do any of my bucket list items.  Hopefully some of them at least, although all of them are definitely possible. I really think the hubs will get me a chinchilla one day. This next one is one of the maybes.

I would love and I mean really love love love to see Bebo Norman in concert. Well, I actually would love to meet him and be his friend, but let's at least try to make my bucket list realistic.  I absolutely love his music. Normally I like bands such as Death Cab for Cutie, Cake back in the day, Greenday, American Rejects, etc.  But there is something about Bebo Norman's lyrics combined with his folksy style that just makes me happy :)


The man's Christmas album seriously makes me cry.  He is passing through Nashville on a Christmas tour on December FIRST.   I am due December 7th.  Unfair.  When "Myself When I Am Real" came out, I listened to it non freaking stop for a month or two.  I looked him up tonight and I only have 5 out of 8 CD's! I need to get crackin'.  I haven't bought one in years so that's why. 

Anyway, that's all.  Sorry this post is so scattered and poorly written.  I am recovering from a cupcake overload.

No comments: